- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy
because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless
and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.”
Just tell them you’ll give the sticker to whichever group does a better job of helping us win.
Rita Hayworth at her dressing room, circa 1941.
I hate it when kids younger than me say “you’re gonna die before me”
Not if I stab you
@carrie_rachel: The Blue and the Grey.
Favorite film: The Philadelphia Story (1941)
1956: American actress Grace Kelly being interviewed by journalists aboard the ‘Constitution’ before her wedding to Prince Rainier III of Monaco.© Bob Harrow